Hi Tom:

        Thank you by your words

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El dom, 27-07-2014 a las 19:06 +0100, Tom Davies escribió:
Hi :)
I think you give good answers.  We can't always solve everyone's
questions.  Hopefully we do push enough of them in the right direction
but it is not always possible.

There are other places people can use to try to find answers too.
Also we are not just about giving answers but are also about showing
people that this is a comfortable place to "mull over issues" and to
maybe pick up some new ways of thinking.  Those new ways might help
people with other problems.

Sometimes problems only get solved when several people ask because it
takes time for us to learn how to cope with something new.  Sometimes
the functionality is not there yet so we push for new features.
Sometimes it's something that is not widely known about so we all
learn.

So, don't worry when you can't help a person directly.  Just trying to
help shows them that they are not alone and that can be a huge help.

Good work!  Much appreciated :)
Regards from
Tom :)