Hi :)
If it needs to be editable then a "hybrid" Pdf might be best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuVZcygoZsI&feature=youtu.be
Regards from
Tom :)

On 17 July 2014 12:50, Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmaster@krackedpress.com>
wrote:

Thanks Miguel. . .
I always forget the URL for the info page.  Since each Windows version,
XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, seems to place the config folders in different
locations, I never remember where they are.  For Ubuntu-based Linux it is
almost always in the same hidden "folder tree".

Also, advice for any user of LO if they do not do this already - it is a
very good idea to keep a "working" backup of user config files/folders.  I
do this for LO and Firefox.  That way, if an issue start to occur, I just
replace the current folder[s] with the working backup one [not copy/paste,
but delete current one and copy/paste backup one]  For Firefox, having all
of the bookmarks, passwords, etc., backed up is a lot better than
rebuilding these things.  LO has some user info that a user might want
kept/saved so they do not need to recreate it.  Like all of the
modifications and add ons that are seen/used/modified in the "Tools" menu.

on a different note - - "Embed OpenDocument file"?

To be honest I never have needed to send someone an editable PDF file.  If
they need to edit the document, then I send them the .doc or .odt file[s].
 The original reason for PDF documents was to have a version of the
document that can be read and printed, but not allow the person to modify
the document.  So I do not send out editable PDF files.  That is not to say
I never use PDF files that have "fields" to type in your content.  I do -
every time I fill out my Federal and State tax forms.