I save to my Dropbox. Don't think that's relevant, though. Can't figure how
it would be.

Tom

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Philip Ward <skeggy78@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Tom

i forgot to add, the first time i saw the corruption was on OSX 10.6.8
running LO 3.X (cant remember), but that was only opening the file, not
saving, so i decided not to use that one again...

do you save locally or Dropbox or somthing else?

cheers
Phil