Hi :)
Sorry you haven't had an earlier response!

Perhaps this link might help;
http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/

Generally telephone support is VERY limited.  The quality of the answers is
dependant on the person who picks-up the phone being on the right
wave-length to understand what you are talking about.  They tend to have to
follow "scripts" that were pre-written by someone else.

This can work tolerably well if the person asking the question is
completely clear about exactly what the question is and how it needs to be
solved.  Unfortunately people are usually asking questions because
something weird  has happened or because they are trying something new that
they don't fully understand.

The advantage of mailing-lists, forums, irc channels and our Ask LO bot
thing;
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/
is that people can be creative and work together as a team or by pointing
out corrections, or suggest  completely different ways of doing the same
thing or someone might realise that the question was really about something
else.  Also if 1 person gives really bad advice there are other people
around who are usually quick to jump in and warn people.

Regards from
Tom :)