Cley Faye had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 03-07-14 22:49:
Master/sub documents issues can be tricky to debug, but here's two things
to check:
- Setting the next page numbering to 0 essentially mean to ignore the
setting, so the next page will have whatever number should come. This might
be the issue.
- If possible, open your first sub-document, right-click in the very first
line of this document, select "Paragraph" and add a page break by hand
there, selecting the page style and setting the numbering to start at one.
This should stick when merged with the master document.

this does not work, because the page before the beginning of the subdocuments must be accessible to the index on the page before when the index becomes larger than one page.

I have tried working with sections today and given up the idea of a master document. For the time being I shall use a simple document with the separate documents inserted on the correct page. This is less of a hassle than a masterdocument or a document with sections.

Thank you for your help.

Erik