On 2014-06-30 12:40, Xbot wrote:
Hi,

I have a compatibility issue opening an .xlsx file with calc (LO
4.2.5.2): instead of different choices in a pull-down menu, I only get
Err:509 when for example I click on the arrow .

For example if I click in the first column (B2), there is a little arrow
on the right. It's supposed to open a pull-down menu if I click it, but
I only see a 509 error. Of course it works flawless in Excel 2013.

I'm not the creator of this file (otherwise it would have been an .ods
one) but I have to find a solution to fill it with LibreOffice

According to LO's help it's related to "Missing operator Operator is
missing, for example, "=2(3+4) * ", where the operator between "2" and
"(" is missing.". But I can't see how to solve it in this file, do you
have an idea?

I've attached the xlsx file, hope it helps.

Best regards

Xbot:

I found that if I saved your file in Calc as an ods, the err:509 would go away.
I then re-saved as the xlsx file and still did not get the Err:509.
I do not know if anything in the file is lost during the file type changes.

TomW