On 05/11/2014 11:40 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Can you right-click on the boxes or select them all and set their
properties?

Err, when you say converting a Word document into a form - for most
things it is often better to start off with a fresh document in ODF
format when you find yourself struggling with odd weirdnesses.
Documents that were previously in some other format, particularly MS
formats (especially the various versions of DocX or Rtf), often have
tons of hidden coding stuffing things up.  A fresh start often helps.
 ODF is the better format for stability between different versions of
software.

Ok, I FINALLY had some time to look into this.   I created a form from
scratch and it behaved much better than the Word document I converted
into a form.  I'm not sure why, since the Word document didn't have any
form fields so the form fields I added were in LibreOffice Writer but
starting with a fresh document resulted in a much better behaving PDF
form.  :)

Thanks again!

Peace...

"The other" Tom  :)

How about Chapter 15 in this guide?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_Guide
I haven't read it so i don't know if it covers setting properties for
the boxes

Regards from
Tom :)

On 11 May 2014 17:59, Tom Williams <tomdkat@comcast.net