Hi :)
Is xml a standarised struture?  I thought that each implementation allowed
radical differences.  Isn't it similar to css where definitions happen in
the header section, or even in a completely different file or maybe even
hard-coded into an app?

If xml is standarised as an ISO format then surely there wouldn't be much
need for standisations of the various implementations, such as MS's in
their OOXML?

Do you have to use "Freemaker"?  It is possible to use LO in headless mode
so that it can run from a command line and perform repetitive actions on a
number of files without opening them in the usual gui.  I dunno what
Freemaker does so i could easily be wrong here which is why i am just
asking "if".
Regards from
Tom :)

On 19 May 2014 12:41, Daniel A. Rodriguez <