Top posting reply to Rogier,

The default installation will include language (dialogs and menus, and dictionary) of the detected
system local language.
I can not say how complete the Spelling dictionary and hyphenation rules for Dutch are, but the
Pootle translations for Dutch (language code nl) show as 99% complete.  Perhaps Cor Nouws monitors
this forum and will respond.

To support multiple languages (dialogs and dictionaries) and provide built-in help, you must choose
a custom installation and select the additional languages as well as any additional dictionary
support, as well as separately install the language specific built-in help.

Additionally, there is an older, OpenOffice.org era, Dutch spelling and hyphenation dictionary
extension still posted to the Apache OpenOffice project site, not sure of its fitness for use.
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/node/1456/releases

HTH

Stuart