Hi :)
Of course i would LibreOffice.  I use it because i prefer it and because of
those 2 things i'm here rather than the OpenOffice forums.

A less-biased opinion would be that it might be a really good idea to
uninstall OpenOffice and install LibreOffice and then try it out for a few
weeks and decide for yourself which you prefer.

The beauty of OpenSource is that
1.  the programs are usually for free
2.  they co-operate well and use the same formats
So you can easily keep switching between different ones or you can settle
down with one for a few years and then switch or just settle down with
whichever one.  Also it's entirely possible to have 1 on 1 machine and
something else on another or to share documents with someone using
something different from you without either of you needing to know what the
other person is using.

If you do go with LibreOffice i would recommend the
4.1.6
because that 3rd digit is higher and that indicates greater stability.  On
the other hand the
4.2.4
is already at 4 in the 3rd digit and that indicates it has just reached
stability but is maybe not quite as rock solid as the 4.1.6.  The advantage
of going with the 4.3.0 is that although it might not be completely stable
it will have more functionality and greater compatibility with MS formats.
Many of us go for the more stable versions though and just wait for the
newer branch to reach greater maturity and stability before taking it on.

I put most of my colleagues on stable versions but try to play around with
the newer branch as soon as possible to see if i can spot any bugs and
report them to gain a bit of kudos.  Sadly i've always found the newer
branch to be more than stable enough for me and i've never yet found any
problems worth reporting.  Even so i play it safe.
Regards