HI Anne,

Yes a very interesting question:-

Me:-
        Writer and Calc extensively all the time even on my Samsung tablet (running under Ubuntu
but that's another story)              33% each
        Draw I use at least once a day. (I like it  --- it is a very good easy to use application)
                                            22%
        Impress I use often. (I find it better than MS PowerPoint.  Impress has less bugs and is
easier to use.)                                11%
        Base I use rarely.
                                    1%

 I have this idea that when (if) I retire I will dedicate much of my time to helping make base a
useable application but at the moment it just does not fulfil any requirements but that does not
mean that I think it should be suspended because I do think that it has the prospect of being
something excellent but needs much more development and that takes time and developers.

I find that LO does not handle Visio files very well either yet.

This makes Access and Visio the only two MSO applications I still use. (Oh! And outlook which the
company I work for insists on everyone using).

Bruce Carlson
Applications Development Manager