Good day,

I have tried to register but without success.  I am trying to find assistance with the conversion
of a Microsoft Global Template (Normal.dot) to be used with LibreOffice Writer as the Global
template.

The template was 'created' for me for ofice convention service writing and I am alos using it in my
day to day activities away from the office.  I am trying to move away from the Mircrosoft platform
and environment, therefore the assistance.

I have tried the wizard in LibreOffice, however for some reason I cannot get it to function.  I
receive a warning that macros might harm the system if allowed.  However, irrespective, cannot use
it.  Not sure where I am going wrong.

Within Microsoft it can be added as a banner and one only click on the required numbering and
thereafter tab, etc to make full use of the functionality.  It was designed for Office 97 to 2000
and only works on certain computers with Office 2007/2010 as a plug-in.

However, as indicated, I want to move away from Microsoft, my entire system has been setup with
only FOSS/OSS, but the template would make life much easier if I can get it to work.  I am not
skilled in the 'Macro/template' environment although I do understand some of the coding (limited).

Is there anyone that can assisit me in this regard.

Kind Regards.

Herman