Hi :)
+1
I agree.  It is more of an issue now the start screen is so much nicer
looking and more useful.  Posting a feature-request through the bug-report
system would be fantastic.  Ideally with someone who feels fairly strongly
about it rather than someone good at coding.  David, are you up for it?
Regards from
Tom :)