Hi all,

Top posting to answer to all, the risk for LibreOffice users was when
using remote location like webdav or cmis. But again, LibreOffice 4.1.x
branch is not touched by Hearbleed because the OpenSSL library used
doesn't have the bug. In the LibreOffice 4.2.x branch, the last 4.2.3.3
fixes the OpenSSl library used, so if you use this branch, you should
update to the last released version. But again the risk for LO was
rather low.

To answer you specific question now: