Hi :)
I am not sure about how to get the result you wanted.

There is a way to add buttons to a single instance of LibreOffice on a
single machine using;

Tools - Customise - Toolbars - Add

and the list of functions you can add is quite long so hopefully you
might find what you want there.  I'm not sure how to make a button do
a number of different things in sequence.  I'm also not sure how to
modify the coding to do something that is not already on the list.
Doing it this way means the button is text-only.  I'm not sure how to
get an icon.

More importantly, for your case, i don't know how to edit the text
that does appear on the button when the button is made in this limited
way!  I am just hoping that someone else is able to give a better
answer!
Apols and regards from
Tom :)