I have solved this one... but to make the story more interestinghere is the series of event and I
swear it isn't an April fools joke.
LO printing to a Ricoh MPC5502 - I discovered that it's not justImpress and that any LO application
had this problem it's just thatin Impress you tend to print larger.
Printing in colour up to 36 points works fine. When you print at 40 pointsthe lower case letter are
colour but all the capital letters come out as greyscale. So, OK, I thought I'll fiddle with the
settings so I changed the resolution to 1200 dpi. Now all the capitals come out in colour but the
lower case are in greyscale.
Over 40 point it all comes out as greyscale
After thinking I was going mad, the answer is that the PXL driver is thecause and the PS one works
perfectly.
Cool problem eh
Mal

Malcolm Moore <st-malcolm.moore@whsg.info> , 27/3/2014 1:44 PM:
The printer is fine. I can print handouts in colour ( and anything from Writer or Calc )It's just
slides that come out in black and white
Regards
Mal

CVAlkan <foberle@enteract.com> , 26/3/2014 8:45 PM:
Off the wall, I suppose, but I have a printer that is set up to automatically
print in grey-scale when one of the color ink cartridges runs out. That
behavior can be changed, of course, but have you looked at your printer to
see if it is somehow the cause and not LO?

Frank