I would like to divide my page into two independently controlled columns. Creating columns is easy enough to do. However, I want the text in each column to start at the top of each column. Think of two lists that are independent of each other, column 2 is NOT simply a continuation of column 1. Two different teams of players for example. A list of red parts, and blue parts. Whatever.

I know that I can hit enter 30 times or so in the first column in order to start the text at the top of the second column, but I was hoping there was a smarter way, such that (for example) I can simply place my cursor in column 2 and start typing at the top, without needing to have anything in column 1.

Example:

Column 1     Column 2
xyz                   123

Simple in concept... not so simple to make happen in Writer.

Thank you in advance.

- Andrew