Hi :)
errr, is LO still crashing ridiculously often or did you fix that by
renaming the User Profile?

Crashing used to be often caused by Java being slightly behind but
that seems to have dropped away now that so many people have moved
away from Java entirely.  If you are using the internal back-end
(rather than MySql, Postgresql or something) for your database then
you do still need java so please just update it to the ultra-latest
version.  Typically, since Oracle took it over, it seems to need
updating about 1/month.

Regards from
Tom :)