Hi :)
Congrats on figuring it out and adapting Brian's advice until it did
work.  Brian is usually precisely and exactly right so it's good to
see he's human too.  Also thanks for posting the correct answer back
to the mailing-list so that people in the future have more hope of
finding the exact right answer! :)

Nicely done! :)  Congrats and regards from
Tom :)