Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2014 Archives by date, by thread · List index

I made a document in Libreoffice 4.2.1 Mageia 3 with a few cross references to other footnotes in the document. When I exported the document to pdf some of these references had changed. After saving the document and reopening it the references were still wrong. I tried to correct them, but in vain. I made new cross references, but these also were changed after saving and reopening the file. So I went back to 4.1.5 but the problem remained. Then I went back to 4.0.6. In this version the wrong references were right again.

I searched the internet and bug lists, but could not find anything.

Does anybody know about this?



To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.