Hi :)
Thanks Dr Som :)   I wish i had realised i could edit my own posts
earlier so that when i cringed at some of my own grammar i could have
fixed it on the spot.  Also it might have been good to proof-read
others and maybe get others to proof-read mine.  My one that appeared
just after the official TDF one would have been better elsewhere.  As
it is it's probably going to suffer from "too long; didn't read" and
it repeats some of the things already said much better in the official
post.  On the other hand it does mean all the posts look quite fresh
and lively rather than over-worked.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)