I have 14 sheets in the offending .ods file. I can't remember if it's
always the same sheet. That would take some time fiddling and testing. For
now, I think I'm just going to stay with LO 3.x.x on my Debian system. I
like the stability of Debian much more than Arch based OSes. I might try
installing AOO, just to try it out.