Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2014 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hi all,

thank for your help and suggestions. In the meantime I've updated to version
the newest version of LibreOffice on Windows 8.1/64Bit.
The original error (immediate NULL-pointer result) in the old envoronment
(Version 3.6) disappeared, but I'm still not able to get stable results.

When I try the suggested url


sometimes it will be successful after 1-2 minutes, sometimes it will timeout
and return NULL-pointer.

With another url


I also observed freezes of LibreOffice (at least after 10 minutes I decided
to kill the process).

In all cases entering the url into firefox will always immediately response
with opening the data in EXCEL without any delay.

Does anybody know about special problems with Windows 8.1 especially when
running in 64bit-environment??


To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.