Hi :)
Errr, this is going a bit off-topic but i actually deliberately use
Midori 0.4.3 on this machine precisely because of the way this version
blocks me from unexpected downloads and YouTube)ish) videos from
suddenly blaring out while i'm emailing and watching movies but the
YouTube issue seemed to get fixed :(  I'm tempted to go all the way
back to a command-line ascii web-browser!

The point was that it might be some setting in ZenWiz's web-browser or
maybe something in it that doesn't work as it should.  Easiest way for
me, if that happened on any of my machines, would be to just try a
different web-browser
Regards from
Tom :)