Win XP is on the particular old machine I'm using. No error message, just
doesn't seem to work properly. Just an error beep, not a tone of specified
duration. Since Win XP is scattered full of files named user32.dll, I
presume Libre was just picking up the wrong one.
Once I gave up on the example though, I went back to my own DLL code and
Basic program. I finally got it to work if I put my DLL in the Libre "bin"
subdirectory. Libre wouldn't find it when I placed the DLL in with my ODS
files as Excel would have.
Apparently I need to somehow tweak the Libre settings to make it look for
the DLL in the same subdirectory as my spreadsheet files. Providing a fully
specified path name for the DLL in the Declare statement wasn't the answer.
View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy