I have a number of Calc spreadsheets which contain lots of links, both
to other cells in the same sheet, and in the same document, and to other
spreadsheets as well.
They are now all turning up with the links utterly trashed. But I can't
find a pattern to it. Some calc. documents are OK. Many are not.
Needless to say, this is a bit of a disaster, as I'm having to
reconstruct a lot of links.
I can't really make any sense of this, yet.
Tom Cloyd, MS MA (LMHC, WA State)
Cedar City / St. George, UT, U.S.A: (435) 272-3332
* << firstname.lastname@example.org >> (email) << TomCloyd.com >> (website)
* Sleight of Mind blog: Sleightmind.com (mental health issues)
* Trauma Psych blog: http://thetraumapsych.wordpress.com
* Trauma! A PTSD blog: http://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/traumaptsdblog/
* Founder: Google+ Trauma and Dissociation Education and Advocacy community
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] ver. 4.2 broken link problem · Tom Cloyd
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy