Hi Kolbjoern :)
Report it!!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
Hopefully you have reported it already since no-one responded sooner!
The QA/bug-squad team do 'triage' to confirm that it's a bug and if
it's not then they can close it easily.  It is good to report here
first except that in your case you are already heavily involved in the
project and likely to be wiser about the difference between user-error
and actual bug.  Plus you've been involved in a local language
documentation team so you have extra wisdom.  So while it's good for
most people to ask us jic we can solve the problem easily it;s better
if you personally just go ahead and post bugs without asking us on
this mailing list.

Your email looks just about perfect to copy&paste to the bug-report
people although you might need to use their drop-downs to restate the
info you have already given in that email!

4.2.1 is not unstable.  It is just that it might possibly suffer from
unknown issues on some real-world machines.  However it's fairly rare
to actually find any problems with it at all.  Consider that this
mailing list is one of the first places that people come to grumble
when they find a problems and that about 2 years ago there were an
estimated 60 million users on LibreOffice.  We have under a dozen
grumbles per day.  AskLO and other places also have similarly low
numbers of grumbles to deal with.

On the other hand you are right that many of those can probably be
fixed easily by going back to the 4.1.4 or by waiting for the 4.2.4.

Regards from
Tom :)