Or, you could just use a flash drive to transport the files if your school
allows their use.

Tom

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:30:22 +1100
Keith Bates <keith@new-life.org.au> wrote:

Hi Maddie

There are many services which enable you to do that. Dropbox
(www.dropbox.com) is one popular service with apps for mobile phones and
tablets.

Another service is Google Drive (drive.google.com)

There are also many others.
Keith