Thank you, Jonathon (or is it Toki?).

Regarding the password issue, the default action during a Save As … operation is to solicit a
password and I might have entered a space in frustration.

When displayed, the navigation panel (which I think I mistakenly called a buttons panel) occupies a
lot of screen real estate.

Export to PDF exports all the sheets. I want to print the defined print range from one of five
sheets to a PDF file. It should be doable but I guess that might require a change to the Android OS
and/or to the code copied from Apache OpenOffice in order to share the print output with an
external (not yet available?) app.

The Open Source and licensing issues are indeed troubling. This kills the cross pollenization (sp?)
prospects between projects. I thought works derived from Open Source products had to, themselves,
be Open Source also. How wrong could I get? (Rhetoric question)

In any case I do find AnOo (as you called it) to be usable if attention is paid to its quirks.

--
Jim