       LOL ... fantastic ...
           or we could follow Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll)'s
thinking:

Jabberwocky
by Lewis Carroll

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
   Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
   And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son
   The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
   The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
   Long time the manxome foe he sought--
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
   And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
   The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
   And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
   The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
   He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
   Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
   He chortled in his joy.

From: Mark Phillips <mark@phillipsmarketing.biz>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Truce
To: Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com>
Cc: Libreoffice users <users@global.libreoffice.org>, Peter West <
lists@pbw.id.au>

Let's compromise, and start all posts in the middle of the post.

We will spend so much time trying to follow the thread, that no one will
have time to complain about where the post is written.

Mark