       To remove these, just return to the menu; unclick that box.

       In order to see all the markings, go to the 'edit' menu; select the
view you wish to use -
           this can be set at anytime without changing the document itself.

       BTW - your English is fine.

       BTW 2 - maybe others would have responded, but were unable to ignore
your offensive tag-line;
            is Joe your name? - don't denigrate this nice name.