On 01/28/2014 06:33 PM, Dave Liesse wrote:

And if you use Thunderbird and read the list through gmane you will see a followup button that replies only to the list. The reply button replies to the sender.

Regards,  Jim

FWIW, I've done some searching of my email since my earlier post. It
seems that I get the "Reply All" button for lists that are Yahoo!
groups, and "Reply List" for lists that use real list servers.

Dave