Thank you Tom for hints.

The file Kirja.odt is 273 KiB.

Graphics cache: Use for libreoffice: 40 MB
Memory per object: 20 MB
(  There is no graphics in the document )

Turned off java and restarted. Said twice, that needs java for some operations
and offered to turn it on. I said no. Worked ok, but not any faster. Still
five seconds dead after <enter>

Heikki