On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 01:15:26AM -0500, Doug wrote:
On 01/17/2014 09:25 PM, Peter West wrote:
Hi Doug,

I think the best solution to your problem is to buy a copy of Microsoft Office.

Peter West

So his fame spread throughout all Syria...
/snip/

I do not like Microsoft Office. I think it is a PITA, and I have
thought so since I was using
WordStar!  But a standard is a standard, and whether you like it or
not, the old 1997
.doc format is that standard, as nearly as there is one.  LIve with it!

The Model T Ford was a standard for a long time. Should people have just
lived with that?

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped