OK
since I was asked to place the calendar files onto the LO ownCloud service,
here are the links to my first version[s] of LO themed calendars for 2014.

This set is for the A4 paper size calendar using Monday as the first day of the week. I used the white background LO banner and use LO's green#4 for the weekend color.

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--a4-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--monday-first.odt

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--a4-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--monday-first.pdf

Here is the Letter paper size USA calendar with some USA holidays.
We use Sunday for the first day of the week, or most of us seem to do.
This also has the white background banner and green#4 weekend color.

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--letter-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--with-USA-Holidays.odt

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--letter-landscape--white-banner-green4-weekends--with-USA-Holidays.pdf

If you want to see what a green color banner looks like on this calendar "template"
here is the LO Green#1 background banner version for the USA calendar[s].

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--letter-landscape--LO-Green1-banner-green4-weekends--with-USA-Holidays.odt

https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/index.php/apps/files/download/2014-calendars/LibreOffice-2014-Calendar--letter-landscape--LO-Green1-banner-green4-weekends--with-USA-Holidays.pdf