Le 12/12/2013 04:01, Bob Muir a écrit :

Hi Bob,
I want to make the database easily searchable for people with little computer experience.
Is there a way to present a screen to such users with dropdown lists of the topics (same entries
as in the Topics table) that will produce a list of the relevant presentations?
I don’t what them to have to deal with creating a query or a report.

Am I asking for too much?

Yes, at least in the sense that if I have understood your quandry you
essentially want a read-only form that will allow you to query the data
via drop-down lists and automatically filter the remaining data accordingly.

That kind of automatic functionality would generally require macro
programming.

However, you might want to take a look at the FormFilter mode and see
whether you can tweak that to get what you want.

Alex