       That article merely states to click on those 3 dots for the complete
message  ;-)
           nothing is really hidden, it's merely someone's inane idea to
limit space, or something   ???

       If anyone has been using gmail, they would know that, although this
e-mail program has been changing recently, it still operates about the same
as it always did.

       BTW - good researchers use primary sources not secondary (as
articles) or third, ... , sources  ;-)
           since not using primary sources, errors will occur ... ... ...
             (anyone care to see some of these I've collected for
amusement?)

       BTW 2 - To whom are you referring with the 'copy'ing bit;
            as for me, I've never copied any of these messages elsewhere;
and have no intention of so doing.