Hi :)
Where do you post to?  I've never known anyone else say that MS Office
changed direction on anything in order to accommodate a user's
suggestion so this is a bit of a first.  Usually users are just told
they can't be having the problem or get told to upgrade.

MS don't claim to listen to individual users so on the odd occasion
they do seem to have listened they get applauded for it.  They
couldn't hope to be as responsive as LO.  LO is held to a much higher
standard in terms of responsiveness.
Regards from
Tom :)