See What Your Website Could Look Like on a Newer Platform. No Obligation.
DonÕt Pay Unless You Are Satisfied
Is your current website looking old and tired? Can you even make simple
changes? FoundHere can solve your problems! We will happily make a copy of
your website and help you make it look great on our cutting edge new website
FoundHere Websites Have:
* Hundreds of Attractive Layout Designs to choose from
* Easy Editing Tools to Build and Maintain Your Website
* Responsive Templates that Automatically look great on Smart
Phones and Tablets.
* Social Features to hook your website up to Facebook, Twitter
What do You Need to Do?
1) Tell us the domain name of your website
2) Tell us what Design you would like
What Will We Do?
1. Within a week we will copy your content and create a version
of your website on the FoundHere Platform
2. In real time, we will walk you through further changes and
teach you how to make changes on your own
If you like what you see and want to switch you only pay $98 Set-up Fee and
$10 monthly for hosting. If you donÕt want to switch? You pay nothing?
Get Your Free Website Import Today!
(C) 2013 iHOUSEweb, Inc. All rights reserved.
This list is intended for individuals who would be interested in
our software products. You are subscribed as email@example.com. To have
your email removed from this list click here.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Copy and Convert Your Current Website with FoundHere · Jeffery Scott
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy