Hallo everyone.
Some columns in my spreadsheet are filed with data only partly (some cells are blank). I need to put "0" value in this empty rows. Of course I can add an extra column and use a formula like this one for example
=IF(ISBLANK(cell_address);"0";cell_address)
It works perfectly fine.

But I was wondering if this task can be accomplished without adding (even temporarily) additional column. Is there a way to use formula (like the above one or any other) together with Find & Replace function in the Edit menu? Or maybe there are other ways to reach the goal (not related to Find & Replace function)? I would appreciate any clues. Regards,

gordom