Hi :)
Can you defrag?  Sometimes after installing something it's not very
streamlined and a defrag sorts it out a bit.

However i think it's more likely to be the "memory" settings.  if you
open LibreOffice and go to
Tools - Options - Memory

My guess is that you have a lot more Ram and could easily bump the
values up by double or higher.  how much ram do you have?  If you are
using Windows you can find out by right-clicking on "My Computer" and
then hunt around for the tab that shows your systems specs.
Regards from
Tom :)