Hi I'm using the Frutiger Font (ttf, linotype) for several Years now for my work an have al lot of Documents and Templates.

Since upgrading to ubuntu 13.10 (libreoffice upgraded to 4.1.2) the Frutiger isn't displayed correct in libreoffice-writer. Only the top half of the Font is visible. If I'm marking Text with the Mouse, the mark is beside the words. And the spaces between lines of the same paragraph are different. Typed Characters are displayed after a long delay

But if I export the Document to PDF, everything is right. If I use the Frutiger with XeTeX everything is OK. Now I switched to opensuse with libreoffice 3.6 - everything is fine.

I tryed to Download an install libreoffice 4.1.3 from libreoffice.org: Same Problems. I think, it's a Problem of libreoffice an not ubuntu or opensuse...

Does anyone else have similar Problems - and how can I solve them?

(...and sorry for my english...)

Uli