On 11/07/2013 09:31 AM, Tom [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] wrote:

Hi :)
I'm not sure.  Nope, scratch that.  i am sure i don't know.  I don't
know what the other ones do either.  You don't need to delete it or
anyhting do you?

Regards from
Tom :)

On 4 November 2013 03:59, LeroyTennison <leroy_tennison@prodigy.net> wrote:
What does this style apply to, I have determined through experimentation what
the other five Pivot Table ... styles apply to but modifying this one
doesn't seem to affect anything.

Forgot to mention what the other five styles do.  If:

  * you have a Pivot Table
  * place your cursor within the Pivot Table
  * Select Styles and Formatting
  * Modify a Pivot Table style (the easiest way to visually see what
    effect is produced is to change fill color)
  * Double-click it to apply the style

then, if you selected:

  * Pivot Table Category then it applies to all Column and Row field
    names but not their drop downs,
  * Pivot Table Corner then cells above the "Row field" drop down(s) and
    to the right of the "Column field" drop down(s) are affected
  * Pivot Table Result then the values in result cells change
  * Pivot Table Title then the Totals labels change
  * Pivot Table Value then all of the individual value fields within the
    Pivot Table change