** Reply to message from "Cliff Scott" <cfly@intergate.com> on Sat, 2 Nov
2013 15:29:02 -0500

Reminder: This is on a Mac with OSx Lion (10.7.5).

Sorry for replying to my own message, but I finally rebooted and no help. I
removed the whole family of fonts and reinstalled them and still LO 4.1..3.2
will not recognize Calibri Light. This is mind boggling to me since, as far
as I can see, it sees all the other installed fonts. This may sound strange,
but without this font I cannot use this version. This is a key font in a
newsletter I publish.

Please, if anyone has any ideas what can be done to make this work speak up.
I would very much like to upgrade to the 4.1.3.2 version, but can't with this
issue.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Cliff

Hi Y'all,

I have been using LO 4.0.5 for some time and just installed 4.1.3.2. Opened a
document that I had been doing in 4.0.5 and found that 4.1.3.2 doesn't see
one of my fonts, Calibri Light. It doesn't appear in the list of fonts at
all. Only the base Calibri appears. In 4.0.5 both the base and the Light
appear as separate fonts in the font dropdown list. I'm running OSx 10.7.5 on
a MacBook Pro. Checked via the Font Book app and Calibri Light appears
normally. Validated the font and no problems were found. Interestingly
Calibri Light was the last font I have installed. Even reinstalled it. I
would normally reboot to make sure something wasn't just funny that would be
corrected by rebooting, but can't do that right now. Ideas anyone?

Thanks.
Cliff