Heena

It might be better to rephrase your question to describe the task you're
trying to automate.

Iain

On Tuesday 29 Oct 2013 14:34:09 Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
If you don't know then i doubt anyone else does!  It is vaguely possible
but i just doubt it.

Heena what is your 1st language?  It might be good to ask the international
translators list in your own language
L10n@Global.LibreOffice.Org
However it would be even better to find your main language and post
directly to the right list
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

However, asking on this mailing list aswell is often a good plan.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 29 October 2013 11:55, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak