It may be a function of compatibility. Try different setting for browser below.
*
Tools - Options - Load/Save - HTML Compatibility*, you select Netscape Navigator, MS Internet Explorer, or LibreOffice Writer as the export option, upon export all important font attributes are exported as direct attributes (for example, text color, ‍font size, bold, italic, and so on) in CSS1 styles. (CSS <https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Glossary_of_Internet_Terms> stands for Cascading Style Sheets.) Importing is also carried out according to this standard.

From: https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/About_Import_and_Export_Filters#Importing_and_Exporting_in_HTML_Format