Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hi All

I've had some success at last!!

Using Shane Piper's Tutorial at I have got my sub-Forms working fine.

My last problem was with Opening a Form with a Button and again Shane has a Tutorial on this at

But I have been unable to get it to work on LO
Today I started my old machine running LO and it works fine on that machine!!!
(Both machines running PClinuxOS)

The Macro is ...

REM ***** BASIC *****
Sub OpenStoryForm
const sNewDocumentName = "Database Name.Form Name"
oNewFormDocument = ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocum­ents.getbyname(sNewDocumentNam­e).open
End Sub

We have tried with and without the <Database Name> and with and without the '.' between the two -
but no difference. Nothing happens at all when you click on the Button.

Has anyone seen this or knows of a reason for this?
I'm thinking of dropping back to LO 4.0 and see if it works on that.

Thanks for any info

Pretoria RSA

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.