Today I upgraded from LibreOffice 3.6 to 4.1.2.3 (build ID
40b2d7fde7e8d2d7bc5a449dc65df4d08a7dd38), on OS X 10.6.8.

In the new version, bolded text is much much heavier than it was in version 3.6, and than what it
should be (according to the font).

A screenshot is at http://grab.by/qTqM - here you can see how in the upper example (LO 3.6) it
looks fine and like it should and always has (both in LO and other applications), and in the bottom
example you can see how it looks now in LO 4.1 (not the way it should). The font in both examples
is Albany AMT, 10pt.

I can switch back and forth between the two versions and the symptom persists, the text is heavier
in 4.1 than in 3.6.
I have tried to move ~/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice and
~/Library/Preferences/org.libreoffice.script.LSSharedFileList.plist out of the way, but it doesn't
change anything in the symptoms.

Been Googling quite a lot to find info about this, but without any relevant luck. Does anyone have
an idea as to why this is happening, and what to do about it?

Thanks!

Regards, Leo