Hi David,

david_lynch schrieb:
  In Draw, when I right click on a line, then Positon and Size ->
Rotation, I can get Angle only to be an integer number of degrees. Is
there a way to get it to accept and action a number that isn't an integer?

I'm trying to draw 16 lines radiating from a point, equally spaced: the
irregularity in having some 22 degrees apart and some 23 apart is visible.

[4.0.3.3 on Windows 7]

That is an error in that version. It is fixed in the daily build versions from trunk. I do not know, whether the fix is/will be available in the 4.0.* code line too.

If you want equally spaced angles, then Position and Size is the wrong tool.
Draw one line and mark it. Then use Edit > Duplicate... In section Placement set axes to 0 and angle to 22.5°, set number of copies to 15.

The lines are rotated around their middle point. So you might need to drag them to the desired place. Enable "snap to point" in the Options toolbar to get them snap to one center starting point.

Kind regards
Regina