Good Afternoon,

We are wanting to roll Libreoffice to many of our terminals across the business so they can use
Spreadsheet, Document Writer and presentation software. Is there any way I can do this using a
silent installer over the network?

Thanks

Neal Patel
IT System Support

T: 01924 227965
E:  Neal.Patel@yesss.co.uk<mailto:Neal.Patel@yesss.co.uk>

www.yessselectrical.co.uk<http://www.yessselectrical.co.uk/>
Your Electrical Supplies, Service and Solutions (B) Ltd
YESSS Electrical | Yesss House | Foxbridge Way | Normanton Industrial Estate | Normanton | WF6 1TN
Registered in England and Wales - 7650325

[Yesss Email Logo]

The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may be
commercially sensitive. If you are not, or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please
advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any
files attached to this email will have been checked with virus detection software before
transmission. However, you should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. We
accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.